We specialize in high-quality, quick turn around 1, 2, and 4-color process printing (1,000 to 50,000 pieces in as fast as 48 hours from proof approval) along with superior quality, large format, high-volume 4 - 6 color printing from 40" sheet-fed presses, and 6 color web press. We feature the latest in digital pre-press processes including "direct-to-press" printing and "computer-to-plate" (CTP) technology. The Heidelberg Quickmaster DI is our frontline digital printing press; we utilize Miller presses for our large format runs. The quality of our work has earned us scores of PGAMA (Printing Graphics Association Mid Atlantic) Print Quality Awards over the last half century. We also provide a complete mailing service, giving our clients a One-Stop Resource for their "Design, Print & Fulfillment" needs.
Typically organizations call on us to produce the following print items:
- Maps and Road Construction Documents
- Content Management
- Letterhead & Envelops
- Sell Sheets
- Post Cards
- Annual Reports
- Pocket Folders
- Business Cards
In addition to printing, Uptown Press also provides graphic design services for clients needing this resource. A team of professional designers is on hand to plan and design projects of any type or size. We accept digital files in InDesign, QuarkXPress, MS Publisher and Word, prepared on either Mac or PC platforms. We can also provide "on-the-fly" design / change services after we receive your files, permitting you to make any necessary last-minute changes without slowing production schedules. "Soft Proofs" (PDFs) are provided at no charge with every job. DocuColor Proofs, Epson Color Proofs and / or Press Proofs are available for an additional cost.
To complete the "one-stop" concept, Uptown Press also provides mailing services that include: ink-jet addressing, folding, inserting, tabbing, postage affixing, data correction and entry, fulfillment, merge / purge, list maintenance and purchasing, labeling, and delivery to Post Office.
Why Uptown Press?
When you send us a project, you can expect the following:
- An aggressively competitive pricing policy.
- Personal, responsive service (real people answer our phones and expediently address your questions or concerns)
- A specifically assigned customer service representative (with over 20 years experience) who manages your project from start to finish.
- The finished, quality product you hoped for when you placed your order.
- No surprises: You’ll be informed all the way through the process.
- The pleasure of working with a company dedicated to providing outstanding outcomes by helping you get what you want.
Call 410-889-8686 now for more information, to get a quote, to place an order, or email us at email@example.com for prompt service.