Direct Mail Services
Typical Mailing Projects
Newsletters; post cards (all sizes), brochures; invitations; fliers; advertisements; newspapers; cards; fund raising materials; sell sheets; political announcements; calendars; magazines; manuals; programs; notifications.
We can collect, input, check and merge data from a variety of sources. We also use merge, purge and de-dupe applications and National Change of Address processing to cleanse lists.
Lasering basic letters to ink-jetting multi-component mailing packs completed in-house.
Using the most beneficial mailing and delivery methods calculated on timing, weight and volume specifications to maximize postal discounts.
Hand Enclosing and Hand Matching
Reduces the possibility of errors by maintaining high accuracy levels in complex mailing projects.
Packing and Kitting
Determines the most practical and economical packing and best delivery methods.
Response Handling and Fulfillment
Collection of responses and returns in addition to imputing/updating data to your database. Fulfillment services run the complete range from gifts, promotional materials, to information packs.
Updating, cleansing, and improving data to your specifications.
You can have our creative input at whatever level you like. We will produce a selection of draft concepts, following the winning concept through to full copy and finished Mac visuals.
Design and Print
We can offer a complete Design to Print service, to the very highest standards.
Envelopes and Outers
We can supply you with whatever you need - from standard envelopes and mailing packs. Our aim is to provide the very best in quality and price.
Why Uptown Press?
When you send us a Direct Mail Project, you can expect the following:
- An aggressively competitive pricing policy.
- Personal, responsive service (real people answer our phones and expediently address your questions or concerns)
- A specifically assigned customer service representative (with over 20 years experience) who manages your project from start to finish.
- The finished, quality product you hoped for when you placed your order.
- No surprises: You’ll be informed all the way through the process.
- The pleasure of working with a company dedicated to providing outstanding outcomes by helping you get what you want.
Call 410-889-8686 now for more information, to get a quote, to place an order, or email us at email@example.com for prompt service.